Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1601449326005205862?origin\x3dhttp://greenblueshey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DEAD & GONE
sonnet 142
Saturday, November 22, 2008


Lest these soft shadows of descending night
find both of us alone and broken-hearted,
I have dismissed all reasons that we parted
but one: We love this hard this hard to fight.

The easiest of murders — self rebuke —
will make another’s agony more swift
when it’s presented as a lover’s gift,
and I confess this is the course I took.

That hour colors all go foolish black
undid each of my vivid arguments
and leaves me listening, turning, in suspense
to hear the throbbing darkness say Come back!

Come back, and only pride aloof is lost
and ragged, and love was the only cost.

Edward Wright Haile


Baby,top.
Dead & gone. || 4:49 AM

MY BOOK. :]

Hershey a.k.a. JUNO :D

everything here is copyrighted. ©


Cbox?

LINGKAGES

Links here(: www.friendster.com/lovekosikaye www.facebook.com/hershey.yao http://ue-isang-bigkis.webs.com/ http://ue-ehsd-sg.webs.com/ http:/esyu-ue-cutebatch.webs.com/

Archives



Special thanks

A --x3mypokerface production.
Others: 1 2 3
Song: Dead and Gone - T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake