Right-click is forbidden;
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1601449326005205862?origin\x3dhttp://greenblueshey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DEAD & GONE
field trip.. :]
Sunday, September 7, 2008


Whee! This is the first thing that slip into my mind when my mom finally agreed to let me join our field trip! Woah! It's so exciting! I'm excited about everything! I thought of what to bring, what will happen, would it be enjoyable? Those are the things that ran to my mind before. And then, here we go! I thought...

When i woke up, my God! It's already Friday,the day of our trip,and what more? It's 5:30 am! The call time is 6 am! I'm late! What I did is ran to our water closet, took a bath, dressed up and then poof! Headed for the the door, went to school. For just 15 minutes of working with time, I managed to to go to school on time.

And finally! Here's school! I had took a look, and tons of students appeared before my eyes! Wow! I am really late! I looked for my classmates, headed to the corner of the lobby of TYK, and gladly, someone called me, Abigail. She and some of my classmates are talking with our adviser and I don't know why. Ms Delia, had told us our bus assignment! I'm so shocked because I thought our whole section will be together in one bus,but NO! I'm hoping that my bus assignment is as same with my friends. And when I saw Kim, Liza, and Erika, I asked what bus is assigned to them, my biggest relief hit me when they told me no.6!! Woah, the same as me! Thank God!

We went to bus #6. And guess what? Our busmates are SENIORS. At first, I was at ease, but later on, I can't manage to be with them! They're so showy, proud to be higher than us, even my other classmates observed it. It's so annoying! Who did they think they are? The kings and queens of the world? NO! because i say so!

The trip to Divine Shrine took only a short time. And when we got off the bus, I didn't even imagine how big is the place. It's floor area is 1 Hectare. Woah! So big, I thought! Our tour Guide, Kuya Rich, had showed us the highlights of Divine Shrine. The story behind it, about St. Faustina, and it's similarities with Poland Churches. That's because St. Faustina is from Poland. And then, off we go! back to the bus.

It's a very, very long trip that took us to Subic Bay, Olongapo City. While on the road, out tour guide entertained us with mind-shocking facts, games that threw me off the loop, and some jokes that made me really laugh!

After about 4 hours, we finally reached Subic, the Subic tour guide enters, and some sleepy, lazy moments hit me. It's when the new tour guide spoke. It doesn't makes sense at all, speaking frankly. Her voice sounded like a ghost, and worst of all she's not speaking fluently, may it be English or Filipino. And after about an hour, thank God, here comes Ocean Adventure!

Again, we got off the bus, Ms. Castillio gave us our tickets, and headed for the entrance of the place. As we got closer, my friends decided to take a picture in front of the Ocean Adventure. And then as we enter, I have recognize the neatness and appeal of the place. And then, the Ocean Adventure tour guide has compiled us. All group number 4. She has lead us ton our first destination. The AQUARIUM. The room is so dark. It was filled with lots of glass windows on the walls. Of course it's the aquarium! What else could it be? There are lots of different kinds of fishes and fish habitats on it. I remember the time when i was looking at one of the aquariums, I noticed a fish habitat built with caves. And there where I saw the Cleaner Shrimp. Woah! It's the first time I have saw a creature like that. And I tell you, it's amazing!

After that, we went out of the room. Ate Ces, our tour guide has lead us to the food corner, where we have to get our lunch. It's so hot and I really can't take it. But I have to. So, I took the suffering got my food, fish fillet and some dessert, a brownie. After that, the whole group headed to bleacher. We have watched the Dolphin Show! And it's terrific! So amazing! The dolphins are so smart they could do a lot of tricks! They could even respond to the commands of their trainers. Next stop is the the Shark Viewing Deck. Well, it's not so enjoyable, 'cause we can't see the sharks. I remember, that one of my classmates said "patakan mo ng dugo, lalabas yan!", he said laughing.

The next thing we've done is instead of going to the sea lion show, we've headed to the "OCEAN TREASURES". Erika and I surf the entire shop for souvenirs and everything. I met one of the sales clerk, kuya Jay. He told me where I can charge the battery of my cam and gave me a piece of parer. He said that I should give the paper to one of the woman there. When I have unfold the paper it says, "Pam, i love you, jay!" Erika and I laughed so much like there's no tomorrow! Well, all the love in the world can't be gone!

After all the moments and happiness in the Ocean Adventure, all of us headed to the bus and went to Duty Free. We got off. As we enter the mart, I took a closer look at it and noticed it's very different from other marts. Well, I think it's because of it's american style. We strolled around it and found nothing interesting. We've decided to go out and some "aetas" have shown us some of their things to sell. I got fascinated on "bow and arrow" and bought it. From P100, I managed to buy it in just P85. What a price!

We went back to the bus and waited there for over half an hour. That's because of waiting for Ms. Castillio. The bus started and... off we go!! Our tour guide, as he promised us before, have let us to watch a movie titled "my bestfriend's wedding". I didn't watched the movie 'cause I got so sleepy and fascinated in the rice fields beyond my eyes. I slept and when I woke up, we're already in Bulacan. After bout an hour, oh no! here we go, back to reality of life! Back to UE Caloocan. Back to our house. And that's how my day ended.


Baby,top.
Dead & gone. || 5:21 AM

MY BOOK. :]

Hershey a.k.a. JUNO :D

everything here is copyrighted. ©


Cbox?

LINGKAGES

Links here(: www.friendster.com/lovekosikaye www.facebook.com/hershey.yao http://ue-isang-bigkis.webs.com/ http://ue-ehsd-sg.webs.com/ http:/esyu-ue-cutebatch.webs.com/

Archives



Special thanks

A --x3mypokerface production.
Others: 1 2 3
Song: Dead and Gone - T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake